Friday, January 30, 2009

Something to Bark About



Add ImageJENNIE: My names Jennie, and I'm a chocoholic.

GROUP: Welcome, Jennie!

JENNIE: Thanks for letting me share my story. I always hear peeps say diamonds are a girl's best friends, but I ain't so sure of that. Be honest, I'd take a nice slither of dark chocolate over a block of carbon any day.

GROUP: How long you've been sober, Jennie?

JENNIE: Four months...until yesterday. I ran into the local Gelson's and there before me was a sight to be seen. Imagine, pieces of dark chocolate lightly flavored with peppermint, topped with a layer of white chocolate, and sprinkled with peppermint candy cane.

GROUP: You're talking about Simply Put Gourmet's Dark and White Chocolate Peppermint Bark, aren't you?

JENNIE: You got that right. And now I'm just hooked. 

1 comment:

tkmetalarts said...

Jennie, we got our priorities straight. Dark chocolate and peppermint are the best.